Friday, September 7, 2012

Being a good housewife and other distractions

Well, it seems that I'm not pregnant this month. I am 6.2kgs (13lbs) lighter however. I thought my period had arrived a few days ago, but apparently it was just random spotting. I took a test, but it was negative (I don't think it could have looked more negative) . I'm having some pretty wonderful pains though, so it's only a matter of days.

In the meantime though, I have found wonderful distraction in this
The Organised Housewife's 20 day challenge










Just finished day five on Friday, and I'm having that lovely 'in control' feeling, which is nice. A lot of it is things I do already, but it's given me some instruction and some direction, which is likely what I'm craving, given all the stupid my body is giving me.

I'm going to make an appointment with my doctor in the next couple of weeks and see what she thinks the next step is. I've been having a few more down days lately, especially after seeing a few pregnancy announcements and then getting a negative test myself. I am happy for others, just a bit sad for me. Made worse by the fact that it's hard to express how I'm feeling without feeling like a whining idiot.

Ah well, life continues. Maybe I should take up candle making or something...hmmm....

1 comment: