Friday, October 12, 2012

A long overdue update

I finally went back to the doctors this week. I've had some time away in Sydney, and honestly, I was putting it off. I guess going to my doctor to talk about options and what my next steps are is really admitting something is wrong. I feel out of control of my body, and I hate that. But then I started bleeding in between my period, and I've been getting some pretty severe pain, so back I went.
My doctor was really pleased with my weight loss (8kgs now!) but concerned by the bleeding, so now I have a fun round of having bloods taken, and an ultrasound on Tuesday afternoon.
And I'm actually really nervous about it. I worry they might find something sinister, or something that makes my chances of having another baby naturally even harder. "Think positive", I know, I know. I wish it was just that easy. I'm so thankful to have such a supportive husband, a gorgeous daughter who makes me smile and wonderful, understanding friends at times like this, otherwise I truly think I'd lost my mind.
I'll update with the results when  I have them. Prayers are appreciated.
Have a great week.

No comments:

Post a Comment